David Lieb knew his company Bump was going to take off when strangers dressed up as the app for Halloween. While at the University of Chicago, he built the app so he could more easily exchange contact information with new classmates by physically bumping their phones together. Bump was no blip.
- The (not so) secret rise of Melbourne as Australia’s tech capital, according to a Silicon Valley Insider
- Organic Growth Is A Mugs Game: Accelerate Your Growth Now (2018)
- What Is Capital Raise Dilution v Founder Equity (2018) ?
- Why Women-Owned Startups Are a Better Bet
- Capital Raising For Startups Masterclass
ai angel australian unity automation best practice bid blog c2 capital raise competitor culture design director equity executive facebook fund generation google healthcare hr innovation investment investor leadership machine learning management marketing meeting offer pricing product productivity product management psychology reit sales social media startup takeover time management unlisted video vita women