David Lieb knew his company Bump was going to take off when strangers dressed up as the app for Halloween. While at the University of Chicago, he built the app so he could more easily exchange contact information with new classmates by physically bumping their phones together. Bump was no blip.
- The (not so) secret rise of Melbourne as Australia’s tech capital, according to a Silicon Valley Insider
- Organic Growth Is A Mugs Game: Accelerate Your Growth Now (2018)
- What Is Capital Raise Dilution v Founder Equity (2018) ?
- Why Women-Owned Startups Are a Better Bet
- Capital Raising For Startups Masterclass
ai angel artificial intelligence automation best practice blog capital raise china culture data science design emotional intelligence equity executive facebook finish google hr innovation investment investor leadership machine learning management marketing meeting motivation offer pricing product productivity product management psychology sales social media startup time management wechat women