David Lieb knew his company Bump was going to take off when strangers dressed up as the app for Halloween. While at the University of Chicago, he built the app so he could more easily exchange contact information with new classmates by physically bumping their phones together. Bump was no blip.
- Do The Best Startups Really Get Funded During Bad Times?
- The (not so) secret rise of Melbourne as Australia’s tech capital, according to a Silicon Valley Insider
- Organic Growth Is A Mugs Game: Accelerate Your Growth Now
- What Is Capital Raise Dilution v Founder Equity?
- Why Women-Owned Startups Are a Better Bet