I manage the family budget with speed and efficiency. My spreadsheets are slick, my workflow is fast, and I’ve learned enough tricks along the way to shave hours off my process. I’ve also never bothered to teach anyone else how I do what I do.
- Do The Best Startups Really Get Funded During Bad Times?
- The (not so) secret rise of Melbourne as Australia’s tech capital, according to a Silicon Valley Insider
- Organic Growth Is A Mugs Game: Accelerate Your Growth Now
- What Is Capital Raise Dilution v Founder Equity?
- Why Women-Owned Startups Are a Better Bet