It gives me time to think. It lets me use the vocabulary that my SAT tutor hammered into my brain so many years ago. And most of all, it gives me a screen to hide behind when I have to confront an uncomfortable topic — making the situation much less awkward.
- Do The Best Startups Really Get Funded During Bad Times?
- The (not so) secret rise of Melbourne as Australia’s tech capital, according to a Silicon Valley Insider
- Organic Growth Is A Mugs Game: Accelerate Your Growth Now
- What Is Capital Raise Dilution v Founder Equity?
- Why Women-Owned Startups Are a Better Bet