What can busking teach us about bootstrapping a startup? If you ask Bridget Harris, the two experiences aren’t so different. Bridget, who in a previous life was could be found busking in London’s Covent Garden and in tube stations, is the co-founder and CEO of You Can Book Me.
- Do The Best Startups Really Get Funded During Bad Times?
- The (not so) secret rise of Melbourne as Australia’s tech capital, according to a Silicon Valley Insider
- Organic Growth Is A Mugs Game: Accelerate Your Growth Now
- What Is Capital Raise Dilution v Founder Equity?
- Why Women-Owned Startups Are a Better Bet